Get the best bookmakers, promotions, mobile apps, and odds that will make your wagering experience ecstatic. We comprehensively review the top bookmakers in Australia and give punting enthusiasts the largest bonuses on offer including money back specials, daily promotions, and welcome bonuses among others. Take advantage of these promotions and special offers to get a better edge to make more profits.
The best betting promotions and offers
Though there are very many factors that we consider when reviewing the bookmakers, one of the most important is promotions and offers. Nothing is as enthralling as perking your day with a great promotion that offers some extra wagering cash. Indeed, it is not simply about bonuses; some companies are even going a step further to provide special loyalty points that can be redeemed in top retail stores and hotels.
- Deposit bonuses: Every modern bookmaker in Australia is taking extra focus on attracting new punters, and nothing does better than a Welcome Bonus. The sign-up offers help to raise the first bankroll to increase chances of playing more competitive games and even winning. Some of the best bookmakers have up to 100% bonuses on first deposits.
- Free bets: Free bets are the main offers for open accounts. These are considered the 2nd best after deposit offers. The free bets are meant to keep you wagering, learn new skills, and keep winning. Many bookmakers we reviewed have some conditions for free bets such as raising the initial stake to a specific amount or even rolling deposits for some odds.
- Refer friend bonuses: To attract even more customers and build loyalty, some bookmakers reward their wagers with great bonuses when they refer new clients.
- Risk-free bets: These are offers provided by some bookmakers especially on big sports such as Big Bash League games, AFL, Rugby International and Soccer among others.
The offered markets
A number of bookmakers focus mainly on racing and Australian sports while others have a very wide range of markets locally and internationally. Selecting a bookmaker with good odds in the global market you anticipate to wager in could have positive results for your punting finances. The most popular markets include horse racing, soccer, AFL, tennis, and rugby.
Betting has become evolutionally. Initially, betting was only possible in conventional casinos, then, it shifted to online platforms, and now you can bet from anywhere on a smartphone. These mobile apps are uniquely designed to guarantee punters the following;
- Speedy and easy punt placement
- Great markets similar to what is offered online
- Placing bets with only a few touches
- Betting and watching live performance on the mobile device
Because of the huge potential that the mobile devices have, some bookmakers have even devised better platforms that do not require downloading or unique memory capacity. Such platforms are better because punters do not have to keep updating the apps manually.
In-play betting and live streaming
In-Play betting is the latest development in the wagering world. When you make a bet, you can get more from it by following its performance and trading on it depending on performance. If the bet is winning, you can trade it to earn more or shift to minimize losses if it is losing.
Though Australia Interactive Gambling Act requires that punters make direct calls to make live betting, it is very enthralling. Most bookmakers reviewed here adhere to the Act requirements and offer live betting on selected sports. However, some the bookmakers especially those registered outside Australia are offering live betting without necessarily requiring punters to call directly. The authorities appear silent and more bookmakers are moving on to give their customers this thrill.