Bookmaker.com.au is a relatively new bookie in Australia having started in 2012. Initially, it operated under the licence of the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority but shifted to the Northern territory early in 2016. In 2013, the bookmaker was acquired by the giant bookmaker Ladbrokes. Notably, most of the services offered by the two bookmakers are similar but have different promotions and templates.
- Protest Payouts: When there is a protest, and it is held first, Bookmaker.com.au considers the two horses to have won. Besides, if a protest against the winning horse is upheld, both horses (official and interim) will be declared winners.
- Best Tote (starting dividend): This product guarantees punters of the best tote odds the entire day. The best tote is available in every thoroughbed meeting on a daily basis.
- Past the post Payout: This product allows you to get paid immediately on every Australian racing. The dividends on harness, gallops, and dogs are released shortly after dividends are made available.
- The affiliate program: This is a unique program that has two components; premium partners and standard partners. In the standard partners’ option, wagers get commission plan that supplies revenue as far as the punter continues wagering. It also has lovely monthly and weekly payouts. In the same manner, the premium option has similar benefits but provides additional commission based on a member’s activity.
- Other products include Exacta that requires punters to select the first 2 horses in the correct order and First Four that requires you to pick the first 4 winners in the right order.
Bookmaker.com.au promotions and offers
Bookmaker.com.au has a welcome bonus of $400. First time punters get a 100% bonus on their deposits up to $400 which should be used either on single bets or equal sets of 2, 3, or 4 equal bets. This has been an attraction because wagers can make more bets as opposed to using it on a single bet like other bookmakers require.
Place Picker is a daily promotion that gives punters an opportunity to win free bets on a daily basis. It is open to all punters and all they need is qualifying every day to identify their preferred selections prior to the first race of the day. With the promo, you can win up to $1000 on greyhound, thoroughbed or harness meetings.
Pick your odds is a unique offer and an opportunity to that allows punters turn the most favourite bet into a long shot to earn a windfall. Today, this bet allows the player to select a favourite and raise the dividend by precisely defining its victory margin. Many punters like it because they can increase the dividends from the initial bet.
Besides the welcome bonus and pick your odds, the bookmaker also offers regular weekly bonuses for all wagers. It also has promotions for punters who have been with the company for a long time to encourage others to stick with it. Well, you have to keep checking their website or through the mobile app to know when these promotions are released.
The Bookmaker.com.au website and user interface
One of the sections that the bookmaker has perfected is its website. The site is carefully thought about, uncluttered, easy to use and loads very fast. It is no doubt one of the best in the Aussie bookmaking industry today.
It looks natural with the sports located at the left part of the navigation panel. Then, sports that have active markets appear in bold so that you can single them out at once. On the far-right end of the navigation panel are the odds, markets, and punters wagering slip. Unlike other bookmakers that require loading pages when you check a different sport, it is different with Bookmaker.com.au. You simply roll from one page to another ad fast as possible without reloading.
To make punters enjoy more, the site is free from clutter. You can follow every item from sport to promotions with a click. When you pick a sport (example soccer), a complete display opens up with sub markets so that you can immediately and easily pick the league of choice and select your winning team.
One outstanding feature about the Bookmaker.com.au is the Quickbet that allows you to skip the entire process and place a bet in just 3 clicks. The Quickbet is a great option when you have already made up your mind on the bet you will be making. The Quickbets are designed so well, and you can hit them without even clearing the items on that page.
The Bookmaker.com.au mobile app
The Bookmaker.com.au puts a lot of focus on its mobile app. This has become the trend as more punters want to pick their bets right on the smartphone as opposed to the home computer. The Mobile app is designed to operate on both Android and iOS operating systems. The app is in many aspects like the bookmaker’s website because punters can do everything they can from the site. You can customize the mobile app to get notifications when new offers are available, new markets are active, or specific wagering time.
Because of Australia’s regulations, The Bookmaker.com.au does not have an inclusive live betting feature either on the website or mobile app. Instead, you are required to make a direct call to place a request for live betting.
The Bookmaker.com.au customer support
A good company can always be easy to spot by checking on their customer support. Just like its sister bookmaker, Ladbrokes, The Book.maker.com.au has a very enthralling support. They have multiple channels for assisting clients including direct emails, emails, and tutorials. Their support is professional and ensures that clients get their issues resolved as fast as possible.
The Bookmaker.com.au has taken so much from the owner, Ladbrokes and moved to the current high operational rating. Its website is enthralling, the support is okay, and the products are diverse. Its main disadvantages include fewer promotions and margins that are higher than average. Despite these, this is one bookmaker we recommend that both new and experienced punters should join.